In 5 weeks
Understand. Find Your Voice. Take Control.
ONLINE VIDEO COURSE
A step by step guide:
The Conscious Daughter's Guide -
Understand your Difficult Mother and the role of the Good Daughter- why she is the way she is and what effect she has on you.
- Find your Voice and stop erasing yourself with I’m sorry and It’s O.K.-what to do instead.
- Stop People Pleasing & Live from intention
- Stand Up To Your Difficult Mother-scripts to help you know what to say and how to prepare.
- Become Your Own Woman- take control of your own life -you have waited so long. It is your turn now.
AS A PSYCHOTHERAPIST FOR 30 YEARS-
I CAN GET YOU THERE
By getting back in touch with your own voice you will find a power beyond your wildest dreams. No matter how long you have stifled that voice. She is still there waiting for you to claim her. To tell her truth. To give her life.
By playing the role of the Good Daughter you have carried out an agenda that is not entirely your own. You have held yourself down and held yourself back in ways that are still hidden to you.
You were never meant to carry another’s burden yet kindness and compassion has claimed you in unhealthy ways. You have given too much. Given at the expense of your own life, your own voice. It is time to become conscious. Step out of the dark and into your power.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 14 Videos You will watch that will touch you and connect deeply with you as the “Good Daughter” as you become conscious.
- PDF transcripts - highlighting the important points- so there is no need to take notes.
- Worksheets to make the work your own. You will bring the changes right into your life as you find your voice and become your own woman.
- Meditations to help you become conscious and heal the unconscious pain
I WALK THE WALK
As a recovered Good Daughter, I feel your pain and I know the way home. I’ve raised 2 adult daughters and still speak regularly with my mother. I wouldn’t recommend anything I haven’t done myself.
Having counseled hundreds of Good Daughters I also know there isn’t only one-way. Every Good Daughter has to find what works for her.
THIS WILL HELP YOU IF:
- You have slammed the door shut forever, see MOM every day or fluctuate between the two.
-You have had therapy but still struggle
-You don't need therapy but you do need some help
I do know this. Addressing your relationship with your mother, the one living or the one living inside your head is the single most important thing you can do to feel more powerful and happier in your life.